Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Projects

I wanted to share some new projects I'm working on...
I ran across this old cane chair at a Thrift Store and my mind went wild with
ideas to transform it! Check out the before and after pics!!
At the moment it has landed in my daughter's bedroom...




 but you just might find it for sale some day!
Check out this other awesome find...
I'm not sure how popular Grandfather clock's are these days,
but when I saw this one, I immediately envisioned it
as a Shabby Chic Granddaughter's Clock!!
 I found a beautiful door fragment from a salvage yard to adhere to the front panel...
 Gave it a white washing...



Distressed it a little...



Quite a transformation...wouldn't you say!
Can't wait to see what treasures I find next!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment