Friday, October 21, 2011

Treasure Trove

This week has been an awesome Treasure Hunting experience!!
Check out my recent cool finds...



I found this really cool concrete grotto that has seen several decades
of repainting, and is now in it's final stage of perfect chippyness!!
As I was searching for the perfect statue to put in it, I ran across
 some of the most amazing statuary I've ever seen!  
Check out this Lawn Jockey with a real lantern!!




He looks just perfect with my newly found flower cart!
Then I ran down to Silverton to fetch this
"Epitome of Cuteness" from the sweetest little retired couple!


I bet they don't last long...
I still haven't found what I'm looking for to put in the Grotto, but
I'm having fun finding a treasure trove of stuff...







Can't wait to see what I find next...

No comments:

Post a Comment