Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tweet Chabby Chateau

I have a fun new project just finished that I wanted to share...
It's a fabulous birdcage I found neglected!
I envisioned it as a beautiful Bird Chateau that could actually house birds or be a fun display!
I currently have it on display at Stars Antique Mall




Check out the before pics on it's sad shape...



Quite a transformation wouldn't you say?
My next project I'm a bit stumped on, but I'm pretty sure
I'm going to whitewash it as well...
Take a look at these beautiful vintage cast iron chairs from the 50's
I just love the design...not sure I can handle the color though!!
I'll post the finished project as soon as I can
stand being out to paint in the cold barn...burrrrr!




Well that's it for now...wishing you a very Merry Christmas
and hope this New Year brings lots of blessings
to you and you family!

No comments:

Post a Comment