Friday, March 9, 2012

Fleurs Friday

I've been meaning to post some current projects I've been working on
and thought I would do a weekly feature each Friday.
I have run across some fabulous stuff that I'm giving a new life to...
the latest find is a beautiful buffet that had seen better days!


This is how I found it...


After giving it a whitewash and adding some beautiful crystal knobs,
it's now fit for a lovely diningroom...


You can find this sweet piece at my space at Stars in Sellwood...


Here's my next big project...it may be a while until I finish it,
since I need to take a class in upholstery to figure out how to do it!
Supposedly it came from the first Bordello in Nevada...
most likely from the early 1900's!
Can't wait to give this piece a proper life...;)



Here's a project I'm looking forward to tackling soon...
it's a twin size headboard that I'm going to turn into a bench!
I saw a blog where someone took an old headboard and added
some chair legs to it and Voila... turned it into the most
beautiful bench!
Can't wait to show you the results!!


I have a few more projects up my sleeve that I will share with you next week!
Until then...Happy Treasure Hunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment