Friday, June 1, 2012

Fleurs Friday

Flowers...Flowers...Flowers!
My favorite time of year has finally arrived and I can't get enough
of these intoxicating beauties!
I love mixing flowers with vintage details...
especially iron and statuary!

I found a motherlode of vintage iron recently that I plan to use in various ways...
(Besides selling some of it!)


I plan to white wash all these lanterns and maybe save them for
my daughters wedding!
They would be great as both candle lanterns and flower vases...




Here's another fun combination of an iron wire planter with a
fragment from an old iron garden chair.
The patina is amazing!





My Statuary Garden is finally coming along....
I will try to get a special feature on it soon! Here is one of my favorite pieces...
A Lichen Laden St. Francis...



Hope you are enjoying this beautiful time of year!



No comments:

Post a Comment