Friday, April 5, 2013

~Diva Chairs~

On my treasure hunt for some special chairs for the Bride & Groom
I came across an amazing assortment of beautiful chairs!
Some have inspired me to totally redecorate my diningroom!!
Others I will reluctantly have to sell!!
Here's a sample of what I've been working on and we'll see
what ends up being used for the wedding...
 

 
 Here's a pic of how they looked when I found them...
 
 

 
Here are some incredibly beautiful chairs that will need to be re-upholstered
so I'm not sure if I will have time to deal with that!
 

 
Here are a couple other chairs that are so divine!!
The white one has sold, but the black one will be with a complete
table and chair set at the Monticello Spring Show!!
 
 

 
And last but not least... 
Here is a precious find fit for a princess!!
 

 
 
I'm looking forward to my next big project!!
I've been storing a gorgeous French Bed and a matching Armoire
to be used in my guest bedroom...
I've been cringing at the thought of painting such a beautiful wood,
but after seeing these pics on the FullBloomCottage website,
I am now raring to go!!!
 
 
 
OMG!! Can't wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment