Tuesday, November 18, 2014

~ Opening Soon ~

I finally found the most wonderful location to open shop!!
The cottage I've been waiting for for over a year to become available
did, but I found out it wasn't in the commercial zone...;(
This new location has alot more room for extravagant pieces that I've never
 had room to display, and is in the most amazing revamped building from 1893!!
I've been working night and day to get it ready, and I plan to have a soft opening
this Friday & Saturday November 21st & 22nd!! Hours will be 11~5
Kathleen from Faded Charm has brought in an amazing collection of treasures
to add to mine, and we are so excited to see this new venture get off to a great start!


The New Location is in Historic Willamette...
1705 Willamette Falls Drive
West Linn, OR 97068
I will be posting more Sneek Peeks Soon!
The GRAND OPENING will be
Saturday, December 6th
There will be a Pre-X-mas Event going on all day along this location...
8AM Ugly Sweater Run, 10AM Parade, 
and a Horse Carriage Ride from 6PM~9PM
You won't want to miss it!!


1 comment:

  1. So excited and mentioned it in my blog post for tomorrow morning:-)

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete