Friday, January 23, 2015

~ Fleurs Friday ~

I've had several requests to Blog about my projects....
I'm hoping I can find the time, so I will try a weekly "Fleurs Friday"
I recently had a very special project in which the
"Make A Wish Foundation" Sponsored!!
They supported a wish for a 4 year old little girl to transform
her Bedroom into a "Princess Room"!!
It turned out so Devine!






These special pieces started out quite boring...
Here are some before shots...






Now she has a very precious room to enjoy!
Prayers have been going out for her Health and Endurance...!!

Hope you can someday make it in to my new store...
There is a little bit of something for everyone!!

***Come take advantage of a Special Valentine's Day Gift Bonus***
Between Now and Valentine's Day, if you bring a friend
with you to the shop, you will receive a special gift
with the purchase of $25 or more!!

Fleurs Vintage Charm
1705 Willamette Falls Drive
West Linn, Oregon
Store Hours
Monday ~ Saturday
11~5
Closed Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment