Friday, August 5, 2011

Fleurs Friday

I finally got my big new corner space at Stars! I've been busy loading it with some really great treasures!!
It's a good thing I took pictures, because several of the items sold in a blink of the eye!!
I thought it would be fun to highlight my spaces each Friday...








Also in the works are two special events coming up...
Don't miss the Lake Oswego Antique Fair August 14th from 9-3!!
And this year I will be a part of the Monticello Fall Sale
going on from Sept.9th to October 2nd!!
                                                   Check out some of the sneek peeks...





And I leave you with this precious quote...''The grass is always greener on the other side"...



1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are adorable!!! I love the white goose and the upholstered French looking chair. Can't wait to see everything on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete