Thursday, August 25, 2011

Obsession

Does anyone know when a collection becomes an obsession? I'm afraid I'm getting close to that fine line! I can't seem to control myself when it comes to garden carts!! I found another one yesterday that has been under a deck for the last 50 years, and who knows how long was in use before that! It's a turn of the century wooden wheelbarrow that is in perfect condition! I've counted 15 goat carts, wheelbarrows, hand carts, etc...in my garden! Oh my...I do sell one occasionally, but they are so precious it's hard to let them go! They are the perfect compliment to a basket of fleurs! Does anyone else have this disease!












1 comment:

  1. I think you have a great eye! I have been looking for one for a while!
    They are so beautiful!
    Have fun!
    xo
    Gail
    casualloveselegance

    ReplyDelete